Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Where does the time go!? I'll show you!

I'm never really quite 100% sure where all of my time goes. I just know that I leave in the morning, am gone all day, and when I get home...it's always later than I think it should be.
I have a HUGE case of senioritis (6 weeks to go!!!! woohoo) so I am extremely lazy in the homework department this semester *not that I REALLY have that much to begin with* but without homework...I STILL have a ton to do, and I can never quite figure out where all the time in my day actually goes.
I made a schedule with classes just to keep track of those *because there are a lot* but I decided that it would be in my best interest to actually write out my full schedule instead of just my class schedule since I have so much other stuff that needs to get done. One HUGE thing being my quiet times. It's super easy for me to skip over them or cut them very short because I'm so busy. I'm not the kind of girl who can get up early in the morning and read...because I just go back to bed. I also can't do it at night before bed because I'm so tired by the end of the day that I can't concentrate. I also am not always aware of where my free time actually is throughout the day, SO hopefully this schedule will help me out a bit!
It will at least let me take a look at where my time is REALLY going and will allow me to make changes as necessary to get my priorities straight!


*edit* I'm still not quite sure why this thing hates me, but there really is a column of times to the left of Monday...they start at 7:30am and go to 10pm by the half hour...if anyone REALLY cares that much.

1 comment:

Katy said...

It's not as much about caring about the times as it is curiosity. The reason I say that is because we care about you.

Sometimes you need someone on the outside looking in to figure out what the issue is. I'm not saying I'm perfect or right all the time, but if you want any suggestions or help or a shoulder to cry on (because sometimes you just need to complain to a girl and not a boy; sorry Bryan) then let me know!!

I love you sweet sammie face!!!