Friday, October 19, 2007

Country Night for Mountaineer Idol

Tonight is Country Night for Mountaineer Idol.
Those of you who know me know that I do NOT sing country very well...at ALL!
(though judging by the accent one would think opposite) HOWEVER!
This girl + country music = NOT A GOOD SOUND

AND since my little battle with the laryngitis this week...it's going to be even worse.
I changed my song from "Independence Day" by Martina McBride
to
"Man! I Feel Like a Woman" by Shania Twain
because I still, today, don't have much of a head voice, but I DO have a chest voice (thank you Med Express and your steroids)

SO
we'll see how it goes tonight!
I really want to make it to the top 5...but I'm REALLY nervous about it.
(This is always the worst round for me.)

OH well!
wish me luck!
:D


p.s. I am glad that my Crousers and my love were not swept away by the tornadoes in Louisville last night.

2 comments:

Jessi said...

You were wonderful Friday night. <3

Katy said...

Why is it Sunday morning and there's no update?!?! HUH HUH HUH