I have been inspired by Carissa to list things about myself. I also have a few hours to kill before leaving for the holidays and there's not much else to do here!
1. I have the best fiance in the WORLD. He is the coolest kid I've ever met.
2. I REALLY want another tattoo - on my wrist, but that REALLY can't happen anytime soon because a) I'm broke. b)the wrist is NOT the best place for a pastor's wife to have a tattoo... c)I'm pretty sure my mom would hate it
3. I want the conch of my right ear pierced and I ALMOST did it this summer in Gatlinburg, but the first place we looked at said they would only do it with a hoop...and the second place said it would be an hour wait and $20 more than the first place, so I said NO WAY. Then when I moved to Louisville, I realized how broke I was and haven't had the extra cash around yet to do it.
4. I'm trying to figure out if I've outgrown the piercing phase of my life
5. I love cookie dough. I don't care how bad it is for you.
6. I am going to have cholesterol problems when I get older because of my daily cheese intake.
7. I am much smarter than I let myself think. Even after amazing grades in Seminary, I still just think I'm "good at school"
8. Bryan wants to kill me for those thoughts
9. I am SUPER organized
10. I LOVE wedding planning
11. Registering for gifts is not my favorite thing because I hate asking people to spend that much money on stuff. Granted I know we "need" it or whatever, but it's just a lot.
12. I have the most fun family on the planet. It makes me sad to hear that others don't have such a good relationship with their families because I've been blessed with a fantastic one.
13. My little brother is the most fun little brother I could ever ask for.
14. I wish he called me more often though
15. I love that I get my knack for nicknames from my daddy.
16. My mom is super woman.
17. I mean it.
18. I really like living in Louisville, I just wish I had more good friends here.
19. Not that I'm complaining about my friends here, but I really don't have many I can call and go to Denny's with.
20. And one of the girls on that list *the top of it actually* just moved away...
21. My granddad is really sick and in the hospital.
22. I don't want him to die, but I know he's been ready for awhile and it's really hard to watch him suffer and not really know what's going on.
23. I love JESUS!!!!!!!
24. I am constantly amazed at how faithful God is even when I have been unfaithful to Him.
25. I LOVE CHRISTMAS! Mainly because I get to spend time with my family. The Bartlows know how to have a good time!
26. My least favorite "holiday" used to be New Years Eve because I have only really had 1 fun New Years eve, but NOW I LOVE IT because the 1st is Bryan's birthday! So we'll be able to have birthday parties for him instead of New Years parties and birthday parties are MUCH more fun!
27. I'll be 24 on March 18!
28. I didn't realize how much I loved softball until playing slow-pitch in Morgantown for 2 summers and then this summer in Man.
29. Short stop is my new favorite position.
30. I'm really good at it!
31. I have not bought a SINGLE Christmas present...which sucks cause the fiance wants books for his birthday too...and those books come from Amazon.
32. Shaun *lil brudder* and I will go Christmas shopping on Christmas Eve as we have since I got my license and was allowed to drive in Cincinnati by myself.
33. That is one brother/sister tradition that will probably always stay in place.
34. This year, he has to buy all of our parents presents because I have exactly $130 for Christmas...
35. Yeah, I'm finding a new job after the new year. For REAL this time ya'll!
Ok! 35 is enough!
Carissa - I have NO idea how you did 101!
I 'spose it's time to pack and get clean for the start of CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!
3 years ago