Monday, July 28, 2008

Keynote videos

Hey gang!
I just want to say that I'm FINALLY getting all the keynote video footage *all 7 little tapes from my camera* organized completely and put on DVDs! woohoo!!! For those of you who have NO idea what Keynote is, it's the music ministry branch of Campus Crusade for Christ. I was fortunate enough to get to go on a summer project in 2006 with them and I had a blast and grew a TON because of it.
Your band rehearses for 4 weeks, then tours for 3. There were 5 groups, most did secular songs and did a gospel presentation in the middle of their concerts.
Swerve was a pop/rock group
Mangofish was a rock group
Young Isaac was an alternative rock group
Infinite Impact was a gospel group from a different project that merged with our project!
And Proof of Purchase *my band* was the worship group.
There ya go!


I have TONS of video footage of our dress rehearsals before we all left for tour, random goofy stuff along the way, and all kinds of things that I have been working on organizing for quite some time now. My problem is that I had to put the things onto VHS tapes from the little camera tapes, THEN record the VHS to DVD...WELL our DVD recorder is REALLY hard to figure out, but I FINALLY did it *while wasting 2 (so far) disks* and I have 1 DVD finished, and 1 is currently in the process! :D

YAY!






I am in the home stretch here and I can't wait to move!
:D

1 comment:

Muthering Heights said...

That sounds like a fun project!