Thursday, July 17, 2008

Picture post!

Can you imagine the FUN we will have!?



Zelah!



Zoe is NOT modest.



That's all for today!
SOFTBALL THIS WEEKEND! Momma and Daddy took me down to the ballfield on Monday and we worked on hitting. My mom was always AWESOME in that department and by the end of the 30 minutes we were down there, I was busting the crap out of the ball and it didn't even feel like work! YAYAY! Now, hopefully I can remember what I did for the game TOMORROW!!!!
I'm heading to spend some QT with Amanda on Monday and Tuesday. We're going to do goofy, relaxing, stupid things like...taking glamour shots hahaha I can't wait! She can REALLY use the break. From someone who has had MANY a voice major related mental breakdown...she needs some FUN!
We're getting new carpet Monday in lil' brudder's room, so I can't leave till the carpet guy finishes which will be "sometime after 8" so we all know how THAT goes.
NEXT Friday, LOU IS COMING TO VISIT ME!!!!!!!!! We're softballing and then I THINK maybe hitting up some karaoke! I'm sure there's nothing better than karaoke in the Legion with 2 of the best people in the world *Lou and Bekah* in softball cleats! YaY! I'll let you know how it goes!


Countdown to Louisville:
24 DAYS!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Muthering Heights said...

No, Zoe is not modest, but she's sooooooooooooo cute!