Friday, July 25, 2008

My "weekend"

The work weekend is in quotes because it was really Monday and Tuesday, but those days are my weekend.

I went to the good old Mo to spend a few days with a GREAT friend of mine, Amanda. We had a ridiculously great time, and I WILL be posting pictures (and perhaps videos!?) to show you how silly we are. We watched movies (One Missed Call, Dan in Real Life, and The Dark Knight), ate TONS of junk food, and eventually took glamour shots! HAHA oh yes, I mean the kind you took at middle school slumber parties. It was hilarious. We even had a huge box fan to blow our hair! THEN, if the pictures weren't enough, we decided to make a movie using my digital camera...the concept of this cinematic genuis is that the mad hatter *or my gold glitter top hat from tap at age 4* was trying to clean up the image of pop stars...so Jocelyn *Amanda* was the first victim (THIS time around, mwahaha) and Bianca *me, an MTV VJ for the BBC* ...did I mention we were British in this film?...His idea of cleaning us up was turning us into opera singers...just like he did with Bianca's parents - Yoko and John...oh yes, he turned them into Renee Flemming and Placido Domingo *famous soprano and tenor* and he was going to turn us into the dueling sopranos...
There you have it. A work of ART was created! haha

Needless to say, we had a BLAST! So much, in fact, that I'm pretty sure I'm taking my real video camera to Gatlinburg when we go with Tabi, so we can make a movie should we decide to do so!

<3
k bye!

LOU IS COMING TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I get to play softball tonight, and I THINK my old friend Clif is coming to watch the game too! woohoo!
I only have 3 days of work left!

1 comment:

Muthering Heights said...

That sounds like a FUN slumber party! When are you coming to sleep over at my house? :)