Monday, September 3, 2007

A whole new blog site!!!

Welcome to the first post of my new blog!
My hope is that I'll actually write in this one...only time will tell if that actually happens or not.

It's always weird to switch these things because it makes me go look at the old one...I've had a xanga for 3 years...and before that, I had a livejournal for 4 years...
Not that I was faithful in my writings for either, but there is still a lot of Samantha history recorded in them. A large part of me (meaning all of me) wishes it was in a notebook or something tangible that I can hold in my hands because the thought of losing all those memories is kind of sad.
Maybe I'll make it a semester long project to copy and paste everything into Word?
*shrug*
Any easier suggestions?

2 comments:

Beth said...

Welcome to blogger! I like it much more than xanga. Thanks for your comments on my post... no one ever comments. :) And no--you're definitely not spiritually immature for that fact. And definitely not alone!

Miss you back. When are you coming to Louisville?

janine said...

hi cousin :) :)