Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Sometimes I'm over dramatic

Like when I write a blog because I'm bummed that an old friend blew me off (who turned out to have a legitimate reason anyway)
haha
yea
like those times! What a silly girl am I! I'm not sure how the boyfwiend puts up with me! I can be a pain in the butt! :D


HOWEVER,
this time I don't think I'm being over dramatic...
I really think something might not be so right with my vocal folds.
I get super SUPER *as in almost on the hoarse side* tired after about 20 minutes of singing...It's been like that for about a month now, but I just assumed it was because I was out of shape. Well, by this time, I should be back in shape...and it shouldn't exhaust me to talk!
SO
I need to make an appointment at the ENT clinic here to see about getting my throat scoped.
It's pretty routine, so it's not a big deal or anything...and if it's clear, I'll know it's a tension problem and not anything that's physically wrong with my folds...so THAT'S good.
It still makes me nervous a little bit.

Prayers would be much appreciated!
:D



post script
I miss Bryan a WHOLE lot...
it makes me do this:
:\
and this
:*(

3 comments:

Bryan said...

"Mark related, who was called 'Stumpfinger' because for the size of the rest of his body he had fingers that were too short. He was the interpreter of Peter. After Peter's death the same man wrote this gospel in the regions of Italy." Anti-Marcionite Prologue to Mark's Gospel, 150 AD

Paraphrase:
Mark was called stumpfinger because he had laughably short stubby fingers. Oh yeah, he happened to write a Gospel too.

Samantha said...

HAHA
how...
relevant...

and THAT'S why I love you
:D

Katy said...

personally I'm going to start calling it the gospel according to stumpfinger.