Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Just an ordinary day

Today is the first day of the semester that I actually feel like a voice/theatre student. Meaning, today is the first day that I've been as busy as past semesters. (I mean, I'm pretty busy everyday regardless, but today is the first day I actually FEEL busy...?)
I can't really complain though...most of my classes are phenomenal!!
For example:
Theatre Makeup!!!! It's a blast! The other day...I learned how to make my nose look broken! I mean really! Who can complain about that!? And TODAY...I got to buy fake eyelashes for Thursday when we will be doing makeup of the 1970s!!

It's time to stop procrastinating and get started on some Shakespeare scansion before Bible study tonight!!!!!!!! Did I mention that I LOVE my women's Bible study!?

I promise that all of my posts won't go into the random boring details of my day...and I might actually post something thought provoking once in awhile, but today is not that day!

1 comment:

Beth said...

theatre makeup sounds fun! and who is your Bible study leader?

don't feel bad about not calling. BUT know that you can *always* stay at our place! :)

hope you guys had a great weekend!