Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Birthday fun

I have wonderful friends who do wonderful things!
Today is my 23rd birthday, and it's the best birthday I've ever had!

Last night the gang went to Texas Roadhouse *as usual on Monday nights* and they made me sit on the saddle and have everyone "yee-haw" for my birthday.
Today Sommer *roommate* and I went to a matinée, learned part of the dance to Devil went down to Georgia, then Mama Hawkins took us to Madelein's for dinner!
THEN, at Bible Study, Laura made a cake and sang to me and Gabe *who's birthday is the 29th!*
Thursday is my official "birthday/going away party" so I'll have MORE fun with friends!

It's been amazing!
I'm also getting really REALLY sad about leaving everyone Monday...


:) and :(

1 comment:

Beth said...

How fun! I'm glad your birthday was wonderful :)