Thursday, December 20, 2007

Update!!!!!

Hello all!
I realize it's been about three weeks since my last post of any kind, so I figured an update is due.
(this will be short and to the point because I have stuff to do)

I GRADUATED!
I had a great time at home with my friends for a day after finals.
I have been working, but not a lot.
I have been sick *again*.
I have 3 hours left of 24 season 6 and I'm DYING to know what happens!
I saw Bryan for my graduation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My family came up for it as well!
I leave Saturday for my Christmas vacation which includes:
*singing at my home church Sunday
*leaving with my family Sunday afternoon for Cincinnati
*games at my cousin Brett's Sunday night
*hanging out with the Bartlow clan Christmas eve and shopping with lil' brudder
*CHRISTMAS with the rest of the gang
*home for my house Christmas
*skiing with my brother and daddy (Bryan!?)
*visiting B for his birthday
*heading back here on the 4th for work the next morning

That's pretty much the plan.
I have been having a nice, relaxing time hanging out with the roommate and Lou as well as becoming addicted to The Office and season 6 of 24!

:D


A more substantial post will come at SOME point!

1 comment:

Senihele said...

Things were so insane while you were here, I forgot to give you your graduation present. We need to connect again.