Friday, November 23, 2007

Caffeine high

So I'm not supposed to have caffeine. It's all good, I don't usually have much of it anyway. Since I've been doing a FAIRLY good job at sticking to the diet...I haven't had much caffeine. I had a few cokes this week *it was a holiday...don't judge me* haha
My roommate Sommer and I LOVE sweet tea and she makes the BEST sweet tea ever! However, I forget that when I'm gone...she doesn't make the decaf kind of sweet tea...but she makes regular. She forgot that I was coming home today...so naturally she didn't leave a note stating "this tea is not decaf". I got home around 2 this afternoon, and I've been drinking the "decaf" tea since I got here...at LEAST 3 glasses...if not more than that. She informed me around 1030 tonight, when she got home, that the tea was not decaf like I originally thought.
...I had been bouncing off the walls for a few hours and couldn't figure out why...
I now know.
You should all pray for Bryan because we just got off a phone date...and I talked and talked and talked and talked...and he sat there and had to listen to me exhaust him. It was pretty terrible. Sorry B.

I never realized that caffeine would affect me this much because it never has in the past...but I suppose that's what you get when you don't have it for awhile! HMMMMM


k, time to read!
NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Katy said...

Have you calmed down yet??