Thursday, November 22, 2007

BREAK!!!!!

This Thanksgiving break, I did exactly what I do every Thanksgiving break...
make a plan for all the work I have to do...
and do none of it!
SO,
on this Thursday of the break (HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!) I still have NOTHING done that I needed to get done...
However, I think that the ability to sit around for HOURS and watch "The Office" with my dad and lil' brudder will be just what I need to sit down and pound out the work for the rest of the semester....because if I think about it logically...I DO have enough time to get everything done if I just DO it.

I just need to get over my 'I graduate in 3 weeks' syndrome and all will be right with the world!
*good luck there right!*



Break has been amazing thus far!
I got to spend time with Bryan!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was amazing to see him, FINALLY!!!!!!!!! :D
The last time I saw him was October 2...NOT COOL!
BUT that's the longest gap we'll have to go, so we're past the long one!!!!! YAY!!!

I also got to see some really great old friends...some I hadn't seen in 7 years!

My lil' brudder is pretty much the coolest kid I know, and I was reminded of that this week!




I also figured out that my last Sunday in Morganland will be March 16...and I'll move back home after my birthday!
CRAZY!!!!!!!!
I was at Walmart and I realized that in a few months...I'll be there on a semi-regular basis...running into EVERYONE I HAVE EVER KNOWN!
weird!!!
I saw my bride-to-be and her fiancee!!! WONDERFUL!



I love thanksgiving!!!
I love my family!!!
I love my boyfriend!!!
I love my friends!!!

No comments: