Monday, December 22, 2008

Seminary grades

My first semester of Seminary has been over since December 5th. I had a crazy week of finals and I honestly thought I was not going to do so hot in a few of my classes. Well...my grades have spoken otherwise!!!!

French Vocal Literature: A- (I was the youngest by 9 years in this class)
Voice Jury: A (They grade harder on these than WVU even THOUGHT about grading, so it actually IS a big deal that I got an A)
Intro to Music Ministry: unknown at this point, but I'm assuming I got an A since I got an A- on the paper, turned in all of my assignments, and the test was open note...
Here's the kicker...
Biblical Theology of Worship: A-!!!!!!!! HOLY COW! This was the crazy class I thought I was going to fail. I looked at my test today and I got every single question right on the final! I ended up with a 92 on it *a B+* because I didn't elaborate enough on the two essays, but everything else was right!!! EVEN THE TRICK QUESTIONS!!! It was crazy!!!
I'm still waiting on Piano. I got an A- on the Jury, so I pass to level III, but I KNOW this one won't be an A. I definitely did not have the practice hours to get an A.

BUT
HOLY COW! I got almost straight As in my first semester of Seminary!
It's STILL a crazy notion!


:D


CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!!!!!

2 comments:

Muthering Heights said...

GREAT WORK!!!! :)

Beth said...

Congrats, Sam! :) I'm proud of you!