Thursday, August 14, 2008

Louisville

Hello blog world!
I'm officially in Louisville! I'm very glad that I can say that with an exclamation mark at the end because these past few days have been laced with huge fits of anxiety that have left me sick and tired! HOWEVER, God is good and faithful and He has pulled me through!

I live in a very cute apartment *one I will have pictures of as soon as Hannah and I get it all decorated, etc*. My kitty is here!!!!! Though, she's still sick. Her sneezing has calmed down a bit, but she is still weezing a bit, AND her left eye just started watering excessively and producing a lot of goo...She has an appointment for her next round of shots next Saturday and hopefully they can do something for her. :(
She's still eating like she should be and still bouncing around a lot, so I know she's alright, but I want her to feel 100% better!

Music placement exams are FINALLY over and I'm registered for classes! I tested out of Piano I, Musicianship I, undergrad conducting, and Music History from 1750-present! I have to take 3 semesters of theory, 1 semester of music history, and orchestration (as far as undergrad classes go).

This semester I'm taking:
Biblical Theology of Worship
Personal Spiritual Disciplines
Intro to Music Ministry
Piano Level II
Vocal Literature: French Melodie
Voice Lessons
Recital Lab
and I'm in the Seminary Choir - the audition only choir!

It looks like a lot, but it's 13 hours, which is equal to about 18 undergrad...I took like 2239247293847 in undergrad. PLUS the recital lab is one of those "attend random recitals, etc."

Anyway! It's going really well!
I am excited to be here with Bryan and to goof off with him!!!! It's been a lot of fun! :D



Right now, I'm about to finish putting my room together!! WOOHOO!

O!
I have a job interview for Bob Evans *sigh* haha on Saturday! My attitude about that place is terrible! I've been working for them since I was 17 *I'm 23 now* and all I can think about is how much I don't want to work for them...never mind the fact that I have been able to work 1 or 2 days a week since I've been in college to pay my bills! Now I have the chance to do that again...no new training *with the exception of the new computer system* but I already know how everything works! I should be thankful!!!
I need to re-evaluate how I look at this job!




infinite xs and os

2 comments:

Muthering Heights said...

I'm glad to hear you're getting all settled in! t sounds like you have a busy schedule for the up coming semester. :)

Beth said...

So glad you're here. FYI, the office closes at 4:30. I didn't get your text in time yesterday :)