Monday, February 18, 2008

80s quiz!!!!!!

I figured it was an ok time to do a quiz on my blog!

Too good to pass up (80s quiz)

1.How old were you in 1980?
I wasn't

2. How old were you in 1989?
almost 5

3. Were you a Toys R Us kid?
not particularly, but I DO remember the entire theme song

4. Did you watch Transformers?
no

5. Did you see E.T. on the big screen?
no

6. Did you own a Lite Bright?
No, but I remember them

7. Who is your Favorite Golden Girl?
Dorothy...I often get compared to her actually

8. When someone says; Who you gonna call? You think?
GHOSTBUSTERS!

9. What was your favorite toy?
P.J. Sparkles...it was actually my "password" from my mom...like if something happened and she sent a neighbor or someone else to pick me up from school or where ever, they had to say "Your mommy told me to tell you that P.J. Sparkles sent me to pick you up." That way, I knew I could go with them!

10. Did you have a Pogo Ball?
no

11. Did you listen to New Kids on the Block?
OH YES! haha my daddy still will tease me about running around the house going "new kids new kids"

12. What New Kid did you have a crush on?
all of them, I LOVED boys when I was little. I mean, I still love boys, but these days it's A boy...not multiple boys.

13. Did you play M.A.S.H?
HAHAHAHA ALL THE TIME!

14. Did you watch The Care Bears?
yes! My room was decorated in them until my little brother came along, and I had a Care Bears birthday party when I turned 1!

15. Did you have Jelly bracelets?
yes

16. Did you have a charm necklace and/or bracelet?
no?

17. Did you own a glo-worm?
maybe!?

18. Did you ever own a slap bracelet?
yes tons! I STILL own a slap bracelet!

19. The Breakfast Club or Sixteen Candles?
I've never seen 16 candles.

20. Did you have a crazy hair style?
haha umm...no, just super long and permed...in 90 I got the female bowl cut though...we won't go there.

21.What was your first bike?
I remember learning to ride my first "big girl bike". A girl named Heather in my neighborhood in Pikeville taught me to ride it...so as soon as I learned, I ran outside and go my mom to make her watch...then I proceeded to ride it into a ditch, tossing myself face first into the mud. I cried for EVER!

22. Name one thing you still own from your childhood?
A few stuffed animals I think. I also have a shirt from my first t-ball team when I was 4. I has "Samantha" on the back of it...when I was a little older *not much though* I used to put it on my dog. HAHA

23. Did you have a Cabbage Patch Kid?
yup!!!

24. Did you dress like Madonna?
not until college for an 80s party! haha but it was the less scandalous version of her

25. Go-bots or Transformers?
I didn't watch either...I'm beginning to think I need to do a 90s quiz instead... :(

26. Did you watch Miami Vice?
no

27. Did you own a pair of Jelly Shoes?
yes, and they caused blisters on my feet, so my mom got rid of them and I wasn't allowed to have them anymore. In fact, when they came back out like...2 years ago...she advised me not to get them because of what happened to my feet during my childhood. I listened...but just because they were ugly and stupid. haha

28. Did you own a Trapper Keeper?
Not in the 80s, but I DEFINITELY went through my fair share of Trapper Keepers

29. Atari or Nintendo
Nintendo!!!!

30. Did you play Pac-Man?
still do but Tetris and Dr. Mario are my specialties.

31. Which was better: Jem and the Holograms or Barbie and the Rocker?
Barbie and the Rocker!!! I had a coloring book of that!

32. He-Man or She-Ra?
She-ra

33. What movie scared you the most?
IT! hahaha

34. Did you try to dance like Michael Jackson?
I listened to oldies with my parents in the 80s *as I was only 5 when it ended* but NOW I dance like Michael Jackson

35. What Is the first thing that comes to mind when you hear flux capacitor, great scott?
Back to the Future

36. What other colors did Pepsi come in?
pepsi clear!! ewwww

37. Roger Rabbit Or Howard The Duck?
Roger Rabbit, but only because I watched it my Freshman year of college

38. Did you ever beg your parents to have your school picture taken with the LASER background?
HAHAHAHA no! BUT I have the amazing late 80s/early 90s mauve and sea foam green with the large vase full of color coordinated sticks in the background picture!!

39. Do you know what the Ninja Rap is?
no

40. Do you know why people cringe when they hear the word BUCKNER?
no

41. Can you name the family members from National Lampoons Vacation movies?
haha no :(

42. Did you have pump sneakers?
no, but I think it'd be awesome to have them now!

43. Did you own HYPER COLOR shirts?
yes I most certainly did

44. Did you watch Smurfs?
OH YES!!!!

3 comments:

Bryan said...

Your mommy told me to tell you that P.J. Sparkles sent me to pick you up. Forever.

Samantha said...

<3
Yay!

Katy said...

My nephew Caleb comes over and asks to watch the Smurfs because, "It doesn't come on" his tv. Thank goodness for satelite! lol