Saturday, August 1, 2009

Fatigue

I have been having a problem for the past week and a half. I'm not sure what is causing it, but I am overly tired in the morning and half of the afternoon. It takes me hours to get moving, and that's just not typical for me. I know I have been sleeping differently because I've been dreaming almost every night the whole night, so maybe this has something to do with it.
I also think that once we get in to some type of routine, it will be much easier on my body. It just SUCKS right now.
I looked up all the possible causes of fatigue, and the only ones that even kind of apply are the stress, unbalanced diet, and lack of routine.

Hopefully, this will be worked out once we get things more settled around here!

I don't like waking up feeling like I took Nyquil every single night!

:(
Sad day.

2 comments:

Muthering Heights said...

Hmmm, I can think of a condition whose symptoms are fatigue and vivid dreams (including nightmares)...

Amanda said...

I am sorry you have been feeling poorly boo, but I saw your tweet that you were energized this morning. I will pray for you. :)